Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Got the Munchies

Since starting this whole hormone-driven adventure, I've noticed my clothes getting a little snug.  I am not one to worry too much about my weight.  Thanks to rheumatoid arthritis, my metabolism seems to constantly be in overdrive.  (To the point where I was quite underweight after my daughter was born - that was a rough pregnancy, and yes, I would love to do it all over again.)  I must say I'm a little pleased that I finally have curves where a lady should have them.  Don't know if I owe them to the hormones, or the fact that I am 32, and no longer the youthful thing I once was.  Possibly it's due to the fact that I've got the munchies and can out-eat my husband who is 4 inches taller than me and outweighs me by 40 pounds.  Possibly.

No comments:

Post a Comment