Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Waiting...

Well, cycle day 24 has come and nearly gone, and still no AF (still spotting, though).  Good, I guess.  I'd like to move on with the next cycle in one sense, but don't want that to happen if there's a chance of me being pregnant (of course).  I've been keeping myself quite busy lately with my list o' projects and will repost them below to show my progress.  They do seem to do a good job of keeping me occupied, but they're things I enjoy doing or will be much relieved to have completed.  I also hosted a potluck at our church today, which went pretty well considering it was my first time organizing something like that.  I am relieved that's done now, though.

Without further ado, the list of projects and my progress:


1)   Strawberry baby hat
2)   Scarf for me
3)   Hubby's hat (just get it started - at least cast on)
4)   Order honeycomb blinds for Kidlet's room
5)   Finish sewing curtain for guest room
6)   Finish knitting Santa toy
7)   Crochet turkey towels
8)   Catch up on two months of bookkeeping
9)   Catch up on two more months of bookkeeping (ugh!)
10) Fix Sweet Pea and Betty Bear (two of Kidlet's stuffed animals)
11) Repair various torn children's books
12) Organize guest room and hall closets
13) Glue dinosaur bank
14) Glue book and send set of books to friend

Well, it appears I'm a few days behind my goal, so I'll have to get crackin' tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment